Join the Carlson School of Management LinkedIn Group to connect with more than 13,000 alums worldwide. Check out the LinkedIn Alumni Tool (link to PDF) for a snapshot of the career paths for all University of Minnesota alumni.
Undergraduate, MBT, and MAcc Alumni
The Undergraduate Business Career Center offers career resources and services for Carlson School undergraduate, Master of Business Taxation, and Master of Accountancy alumni.
- Meet with an experienced career coach once per year to discuss career paths and job search strategies.
- Receive assistance with your resume and cover letters.
- Access online interview resources.
- Access job postings in The Edge.
To schedule an appointment, call the Undergraduate Business Career Center at 612-624-0011.
MBA and MA-HRIR Alumni
The Graduate Business Career Center offers career resources and services for Carlson School alumni from the MBA and MA-HRIR programs.
- Meet with an experienced career coach for an individualized, one-on-one coaching appointment to discuss your unique job search strategy. During this time, you can also receive assistance with your resume and cover letters.
- Access job postings in TalentLink.
- Attend Friends of Carlson Happy Hours: email email@example.com for information on the next event.
To schedule an appointment, call the Graduate Business Career Center at 612-624-0011 (ext. 1).