Carlson Part-Time MBA
Reach your career goals faster than you ever thought possible. Ranked No. 15 nationwide by U.S. News and World Report, the Carlson Part-Time MBA program offers the edge you need to get ahead, and the flexibility to keep pace with your demanding lifestyle. The up-to-the-minute curriculum imparts a comprehensive understanding of business, and focused elective courses allow you to customize your studies to develop a specific area of expertise.
Discover the Carlson School community, where the instructors know you by name, and your fellow classmates are just as accomplished and inquisitive as you are.
By the Numbers
for average salary increase among ranked business schools
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
U.S. News & World Report's
Best Part-Time MBA Program
Minneapolis/St. Paul - Forbes best city for finding employment
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Join the Network: 50,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Get Personal Attention: 1 on 1 support from faculty
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Attend Class on Your Schedule: Courses offered 7 days a week and online
- Set Your Own Pace: Complete the program in 3-7 years
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Apply Lessons Immediately: Put what you learn into practice at work the very next day
- Work on Real-World Projects: 1-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 154 leading companies hired Carlson School grads in 2013 AND 93% of grads received employment offers within 90 days of graduation
About 6 months ago I suddenly realized that I had reached the tipping point in my MBA career. For 4 years I had been trying to squeeze more and more value out of the MBA program - expanding my network...