The Marketing Department is Top 5 in the world in research and impact. The expertise and authority of the world-class faculty is evidenced in valued partnerships with our corporate community, global initiatives, and rigorous, hands-on curriculum.
Associate Dean Mark Bergen
During the past two years as Associate Dean of Executive Education, Professor Mark Bergen has spent much of his time reimagining education; looking at how to take the tremendous assets of a large, urban, public research active university and figuring out how to create and share more value with students, organizations, corporations, and the community.
Recent Faculty Awards
- 2015 MSI Young Scholar Award - Assistant Professor Alison Xu
- 2015 MSI Young Scholar Award - Assistant Professor Maria Ana Vitorino
- HBES Early Career Award for Distinguished Scientific Contribution - Assoc. Prof. Vladas Griskevicius
- National Natural Science Foundation of China Grant - Assoc. Prof. Tony Cui
- Carlson School Dean's Small Grant - Assoc. Prof. Carlos Torelli
- National Science Center of Poland Grant - Prof. Kathleen Vohs
- 3M non-Tenured Faculty Grant Award - Asst. Prof. Yi Zhu