Carlson Full-Time MBA
The Carlson School invites you to be and do something truly special. Belong to a unique community of inquisitive thinkers and engaged faculty who bring a wealth of experience to the program and bring out the best in one another. Become the leader you were meant to be through a wealth of opportunities beyond the classroom.
The Full-Time MBA program will put you on the fast-track to long-term success like nowhere else can.
By the Numbers
of graduates received job offers 90 days after graduation
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
internship offers for the class of 2016
U.S. News and World Report - Best Full-Time MBA Program
for return on investment among top business schools - Bloomberg
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Join the Network: 53,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Get Personal Attention: One on one support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business and is home to 18 Fortune 500 companies
- Work on Real-World Projects: One-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 90 percent of 2014 graduates received employment offers within 90 days of graduation
August 17, 2015
Make no mistake. A summer internship is a three month long interview. You need to be on top of your game for 90 days in order to receive a job offer at its conclusion. Companies are looking for top-notch candidates in terms of scholastic aptitude and business acumen – but you have to fit in too!