Carlson Full-Time MBA
The Carlson School invites you to be and do something truly special. Belong to a unique community of inquisitive thinkers and engaged faculty who bring a wealth of experience to the program and bring out the best in one another. Become the leader you were meant to be through a wealth of opportunities beyond the classroom.
The Full-Time MBA program will put you on the fast-track to long-term success like nowhere else can.
By the Numbers
for average salary increase among ranked business schools
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
Bloomberg Business Week - Full-Time MBA Job Placement
U.S. News and World Report - Best Full-Time MBA Program
for return on investment among top business schools - Bloomberg
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Join the Network: 53,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Get Personal Attention: One on one support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business and is home to 18 Fortune 500 companies
- Work on Real-World Projects: One-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 90 percent of 2014 graduates received employment offers within 90 days of graduation
June 16, 2015
When I received my offer as a Leadership Development Rotational Program Intern at Medtronic, the Medtronic MBA Campus Recruiter said, “We’ve had the opportunity to get to know you over the past year. We like you. We want you. Your interview was simply a formality.” On-campus recruiting can be..