Carlson Full-Time MBA
The Carlson School invites you to be and do something truly special. Belong to a unique community of inquisitive thinkers and engaged faculty who bring a wealth of experience to the program and bring out the best in one another. Become the leader you were meant to be through a wealth of opportunities beyond the classroom.
The Full-Time MBA program will put you on the fast-track to long-term success like nowhere else can.
By the Numbers
for average salary increase among ranked business schools
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
Bloomberg Business Week - Full-Time MBA Job Placement
U.S. News and World Reports - Best Full-Time MBA Program
Minneapolis/St. Paul - Forbes best city for finding employment.
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Join the Network: 50,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Get Personal Attention: 1 on 1 support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business AND Minnesota is home to 18 Fortune 500 companies (two infographics under one headline)
- Work on Real-World Projects: 1-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 154 leading companies hired Carlson School grads in 2013 AND 93% of grads received employment offers within 90 days of graduation (two infographics under one headline)
October 28, 2014
A truly global experience!
Getting a global business environment experience is a vital part of any world class MBA program today. The world has moved from globalization to transnational companies that have no boundaries. The customer is a global one and it has become even more important to understand the customer from specific cultural lenses in order to be successful in this new playing field.