Carlson Full-Time MBA
The Carlson School invites you to be and do something truly special. Belong to a unique community of inquisitive thinkers and engaged faculty who bring a wealth of experience to the program and bring out the best in one another. Become the leader you were meant to be through a wealth of opportunities beyond the classroom.
The Full-Time MBA program will put you on the fast-track to long-term success like nowhere else can.
By the Numbers
for average salary increase among ranked business schools
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
Bloomberg Business Week - Full-Time MBA Job Placement
U.S. News and World Reports - Best Full-Time MBA Program
Minneapolis/St. Paul - Forbes best city for finding employment.
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Join the Network: 50,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Get Personal Attention: 1 on 1 support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business and is home to 18 Fortune 500 companies
- Work on Real-World Projects: One-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 154 leading companies hired Carlson School grads in 2013, and 93 percent of grads receive employment offers within 90 days of graduation
March 1, 2015
We are at the end of a two-week separation. Oh, you and I are good. You’re just on a field trip. In China. Meanwhile the babies and I are weathering another January here in Minnesota. We have actually grown quite hardy; it was 24 degrees out yesterday and we didn’t even zip up our coats! I do not know what’s happened to us – I used to be such a wimp. Anyways, now seems like an appropriate time to say what has been on my mind in your absence: YOU. Are awesome.