Carlson Full-Time MBA
The Carlson School invites you to be and do something truly special. Belong to a unique community of inquisitive thinkers and engaged faculty who bring a wealth of experience to the program and bring out the best in one another. Become the leader you were meant to be through a wealth of opportunities beyond the classroom.
The Full-Time MBA program will put you on the fast-track to long-term success like nowhere else can.
By the Numbers
for average salary increase among ranked business schools
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
Bloomberg Business Week - Full-Time MBA Job Placement
U.S. News and World Report - Best Full-Time MBA Program
for return on investment among top business schools - Bloomberg
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Join the Network: 53,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Get Personal Attention: One on one support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business and is home to 18 Fortune 500 companies
- Work on Real-World Projects: One-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 90 percent of 2014 graduates received employment offers within 90 days of graduation
June 29, 2015
Tomorrow, I will begin the fifth week of my internship with General Mills. In many ways, it’s hard to believe that I have been there for more than a month now. Everything still has that shiny, new feeling to it. But in other ways, I already feel more seasoned.