Executive MBA - Vienna
The Executive MBA - Vienna program prepares senior executives and managers for today’s complex business challenges, providing opportunities to explore real-world issues and develop a solid understanding of global business in a collaborative learning environment. Organized jointly by the Carlson School and the Vienna University of Economics and Business, the program is structured to accommodate working professionals from throughout Europe and beyond. Courses are primarily held in Vienna, Austria.
In addition to geopolitical, technical, social, economic, and environmental challenges, students examine new business methods and tools, strategies for a changing world, and international management.
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Accreditation since 1920 from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- One of the top joint Executive MBA programs in Europe
- Faculty who are ranked at the top of their field
- Access to 17 Fortune 500 companies
- Ranked No. 9 globally for “International students rank” by The Financial Times
- Offers four overseas residency modules in China, India, Russia, and the United States