: Executive MBA - China
Offered through a partnership between the Carlson School and Lingnan (University) College of Sun Yat-sen University, the Executive MBA-China program gives experienced professionals the skills and knowledge they need to manage complex international business challenges. Tailored to the dynamic business environment of the South China region, the program examines senior management practices in the context of a global economy with increasing technological, political, and social changes. The program takes place primarily in Guangzhou, China.
As the business world becomes increasingly interconnected, organizations need talented leaders with a solid understanding of business practices in a variety of cultural contexts. Along with a rigorous curriculum, the program gives business leaders opportunities to work with a diverse group of peers and top international faculty committed to cutting-edge research.
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Accreditation since 1920 from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- One of the first joint Executive MBA programs in China
- Faculty who are ranked at the top of their field
- Access to 18 Fortune 500 companies
- Ranked No. 1 joint Executive MBA program in China by EMBA Times International Media
- Offers an overseas residency module in the United States