Top thing to know
Return to campus:
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of all students, faculty, and staff.
- Boynton Health is providing testing at RecWell through the MTest program.
- Face coverings are expected to be worn indoors by those not fully vaccinated. Additionally, face coverings will still be required in areas like clinics and on buses and other public transportation.
- A physical distance of at least six feet is to be maintained in all public spaces on campus.
- The University of Minnesota has planned for the upcoming semester through the Maroon and Gold Sunrise Plan 2.0.
Corporate Relations & Career Centers: During this time, staff will be available by email, phone or virtual meetings. Learn More→
The Carlson School of Management and U of M are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and aligning our actions with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), CDC, and WHO recommendations.
Faculty, Staff & Student Resources
Below you will find resources for University of Minnesota students, faculty, staff, and other employees as well as Carlson School-specific information.
CSOM Internal Resources (x.500 required)
This page has Carlson School-specific information for students, faculty, and staff, such as:
• IT Resources for remote teaching, learning, and working
• School announcements and preparations for COVID-19
The best up-to-date resource for UMN system-wide information on COVID-19 infections and action, including:
• University FAQs on the outbreak
• Messages from UMN leadership
• Links to more information
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
This site at CIDRAP (Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy) tracks and analyzes COVID-19 reports and global news and provides valuable resources.