Top thing to know
Return to campus:
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of all students, faculty, and staff.
- Boynton Health is providing testing at RecWell through the MTest program.
- On Aug 2, 2021, the University announced that face coverings are required when in any University building. Read the message.
- A physical distance of at least six feet is to be maintained in all public spaces on campus.
- The University of Minnesota has planned for the upcoming semester through the Maroon and Gold Sunrise Plan 2.0.
Corporate Relations & Career Centers: During this time, staff will be available by email, phone or virtual meetings. Learn More→
The Carlson School of Management and U of M are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and aligning our actions with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), CDC, and WHO recommendations.
Faculty, Staff & Student Resources
Below you will find resources for University of Minnesota students, faculty, staff, and other employees as well as Carlson School-specific information.
CSOM Internal Resources (x.500 required)
This page has Carlson School-specific information for students, faculty, and staff, such as:
• IT Resources for remote teaching, learning, and working
• School announcements and preparations for COVID-19
The best up-to-date resource for UMN system-wide information on COVID-19 infections and action, including:
• University FAQs on the outbreak
• Messages from UMN leadership
• Links to more information
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
This site at CIDRAP (Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy) tracks and analyzes COVID-19 reports and global news and provides valuable resources.