Top thing to know
Return to campus:
As the University of Minnesota welcomes students, faculty, and staff back to our five system campuses, safety is our top priority.
- The University will resume in-person instruction and re-open residence halls, dining facilities, and other campus services for the Fall 2020 semester in a manner consistent with public health guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing practices will occur throughout all of our facilities.
- Stop the Spread of COVID-19 is our shared commitment to protect one another with daily individual health monitoring, proper handwashing, physical distancing, and wearing masks.
Corporate Relations & Career Centers: During this time, staff will be available by email, phone or virtual meetings. Learn More→
The Carlson School of Management and U of M are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and aligning our actions with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), CDC, and WHO recommendations.
Faculty, Staff & Student Resources
Below you will find resources for University of Minnesota students, faculty, staff, and other employees as well as Carlson School-specific information.
CSOM Internal Resources (x.500 required)
This page has Carlson School-specific information for students, faculty, and staff, such as:
• IT Resources for remote teaching, learning, and working
• School announcements and preparations for COVID-19
The best up-to-date resource for UMN system-wide information on COVID-19 infections and action, including:
• University FAQs on the outbreak
• Messages from UMN leadership
• Links to more information
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
This site at CIDRAP (Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy) tracks and analyzes COVID-19 reports and global news and provides valuable resources.
Johns Hopkins University dashboard of COVID-19 infections
This is the definitive source for following global cases of COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) and monitoring trends.