Due to the COVID-19 outbreak:
• Beginning March 18 and through the end of the Spring 2020 semester, in-person instruction on all University campuses is suspended. All Carlson School classes are being conducted online.
• All Carlson School-sponsored events are canceled through the end of the semester.
Corporate Relations & Career Centers: During this time, staff will be available by email, phone or virtual meetings. Learn More→
The Carlson School of Management and U of M are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and aligning our actions with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), CDC, and WHO recommendations.
Below you will find resources for University of Minnesota students, faculty, staff, and other employees as well as Carlson School-specific information.
CSOM Internal Resources (x.500 required)
This page has Carlson School-specific information for students, faculty, and staff, such as:
• IT Resources for remote teaching, learning, and working
• School announcements and preparations for COVID-19
The best up-to-date resource for UMN system-wide information on COVID-19 infections and action, including:
• University FAQs on the outbreak
• Messages from UMN leadership
• Links to more information
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
This site at CIDRAP (Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy) tracks and analyzes COVID-19 reports and global news and provides valuable resources.
Johns Hopkins University dashboard of COVID-19 infections
This is the definitive source for following global cases of COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) and monitoring trends.