MN Cup - largest statewide startup competition in the country.
MN Cup is a startup competition and hub to connect Minnesota’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. We aim to create jobs and grow our state’s innovation footprint.
MN Cup competition benefits:
- $402,000 in available seed money
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- Exclusive event access
- Business plan feedback
- Networking opportunities with potential investors
- Media exposure
Startups compete in one of the following divisions:
- Energy/ Clean Tech/ Water
- Food/ Ag/ Beverage
- High Tech
- Life Science/ Health IT
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Student (undergrad and graduate students)
- Youth (18 and younger)
Meet Elevate Hockey, a General Division semifinalist! During the month of July we will be featuring the semifinalists on our blog. Discover the other Minnesota Cup semifinalists by browsing our blog and site.