Transfer Admissions Appeal Process
Transfer applicants who were denied admission to the Carlson School have the option to appeal their admission decision through a formal process. We ask that applicants who wish to appeal their admission decision review our admission criteria very carefully and provide new documented and compelling information that was not submitted prior in their application materials.
NOTE: A student may not appeal simply because they were denied admission. A student may only appeal if they have new documented and compelling information that has changed since the time of application.
- A retroactive grade change (including F's to W's), thus affecting the GPA
- A letter detailing extenuating circumstances (must be new and compelling, and not simply reconsideration of the original application)
Examples DO NOT include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Spring 2017 grades
- Joining new clubs or activities, or receiving other awards or recognition after the initial application
2017 Appeal Process
Deadline: Friday, April 7 at 11:59 p.m. CST
- Complete this online form.
- Submit any new documented and compelling information (transcripts, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All appeals will be reviewed by the transfer admissions committee and will receive a response no later than Friday, April 14. Please do not contact our office for a status update prior.