Come Visit the Carlson School MS in Business Analytics Program
MSBA Visit Day
The Carlson School MS in Business Analytics (MSBA) program would like to invite you to campus for an exciting event designed to showcase life in the MSBA program, the Twin Cities, and our Carlson School community. We welcome anyone interested in and applying to the Carlson School’s MSBA program to attend this event. Through a variety of interactions with MSBA students, alums, faculty, and staff, we will offer an exclusive look at our MSBA program. We welcome students of all backgrounds to attend this event!
Friday, November 8, 2019
Carlson School of Management (CSOM)
321 19th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55455
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM Check-In
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM MSBA Visit Day
5:15 PM - 6:30 PM MSBA Social with Current Students
Optional additional event:
7:00 - 10:30 – Attend Basketball Game with Current Students
REGISTER NOW Please RSVP by Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
- Learn about our top ranked MSBA program curriculum.
- Attend MSBA Master Class with one of the Carlson School’s prestigious faculty members.
- Find out more about Carlson Analytics Lab and students’ work on real analytics projects for real clients.
- Gain insight into the admission process.
- Learn more about MSBA career outcomes and how Graduate Business Career Center assists students with their career search.
- Discover how MSBA alums are applying their knowledge in their analytics roles.
- Tour Carlson School's state-of-the art facilities
- Meet up for Social Hour with our current MSBA students.
There is a limited number of $200 flight stipends available for those travelling from outside Minnesota. Please complete the registration form if you are interested in learning about the flight stipend.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Carlson MSBA
Highly ranked & STEM-designated Master's in Business Analytics
of 2015, 2016, and 2018 grads received job offers following graduation
QS World University Ranking for U.S. master's in business analytics (2020)
U.S. News and World Report 2020 ranking for management information systems specialty