Ph.D. 2015Philosophy in Global Leadership and Change Antioch University
M.A. 2009Human Resources and Change Leadership University of St. Thomas
B.S. 2003Business in Human Resources and Industrial Relations University of Minnesota
Research Study Principle Investigator (PI)
Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
Immunity to Change Coach (ITC)
Bronze Quality Fellow
Selected Works & Activities.
Browse some of my work and see what I’ve been up to.
Collaborate with board members to develop strategy for long term network goals to Engage, Connect, and Learn with the greater Organization Development community
Engage in work across the Human Resources and Leadership/ Organization Development departments at the Mayo Clinic. I create, lead, and partner on various HR, employee engagement, leadership development, and curriculum design projects.
• Conduct needs assessments and offer support through coaching for leaders using the appreciative coaching model, develop leadership competencies in support of the organizational mission, vision, and strategic direction
• Engage in organization-wide project management and team collaboration while successfully managing various HR/OD projects
• Design curriculum and facilitate workshops, seminars, and education opportunities, both in-person and via virtual platforms
• Implement change management programs and communication strategies, leading organizational initiatives
• Create education materials, presentations, team building workshops, and division retreats based on metrics and needs of the team, department, and customer group
ACCOR HOSPITALITY - GREATER CHINA REGION
Dissertation project for Antioch PhD in Global Leadership and Change Program