Our education abroad advisors are available for virtual appointments and are here to support you. While there will be no in-person drop-in education abroad advising until further notice, feel free select an advisor's name below and email them directly to schedule an appointment.
Your options to schedule an Appointment:
- Request a virtual advising appointment directly with an adviser below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with another adviser
Advising by appointment only
Lauren Dickinson (email@example.com) - Short Term Programming
Kate Terry (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Semester/Summer Programming
We always recommend that students meet with an adviser before applying to a study abroad program to discuss any questions or concerns a student might have about our programs.
Location and Hours
- Due to the University of Minnesota's COVID-19 response, our office is working remotely until further notice.
- The Carlson Global Institute is located at 2-210, Carlson School of Management.
- Our office hours are Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Contact us with questions at email@example.com or 612-625-9361.
Carlson Global Institute
The Carlson Global Institute is located in the Carlson School of Management, Suite 2-210
Advising Resources for Student Identities
These videos (YouTube) produced by the University of Minnesota provide information and resources for students with additional considerations for study abroad.