The Carlson Global Institute regularly partners with businesses, organizations, and individuals to advance the goals of the University of Minnesota and the Carlson School around global initiatives.
We strive to be a catalyst for stakeholders to function as an interactive network, generating new knowledge and developing capabilities to lead in global business and management.
- Topic based seminars on global business and exports with partners such as the Minnesota Trade Office and the U.S. Commercial Service
- Project sponsorship for Global Business Practicum education abroad courses
- Visits to firms in Minnesota and abroad for Carlson School courses focused on global business
- Guest lectures with Carlson School classes
- Education abroad opportunities for Executive learners
If you, or your organization, are interested in working with the Carlson Global Institute on any of these or other activities, in support of these goals, contact J.B. Scherpelz at 612-624-2275.