Sales Executive Leadership & Strategy
ABOUT THE COURSE
Selling value is more difficult than ever before. The bar has been raised, and everyone must rethink the way they sell value. This program is designed to take sales and marketing executives through the process of understanding and implementing a proven customer value creation methodology and sales process to attain measurable and high performance results.
The Sales Executive Leadership program is designed for B2B marketing and sales executives and managers from corporations who have a primary responsibility for sales and marketing strategy and management inside their organizations. Appropriate titles would include Vice President, Director or Manager of Sales or Marketing. Multiple participants from a sales and marketing organization who have a key focus on sales performance should attend in order to gain an organizational perspective and benefit.
- Understand how to link customer value to the corporate mission and marketing strategy
- Discover a methodology where sales and marketing work together to create customer centric value messages/propositions
- Examine a process for selling value across B2B sales environments, including strategic sales, territory sales, inside sales and channel sales
- Learn strategies for coaching a value-based sales process and sales culture
- Create an action plan with which you can use value-based sales and marketing strategies