About This Program
Understand how digital technologies are changing business and identify strategic areas where you can leverage digital technology to create value and win competitive advantage.
Coursework will focus on four major trends driving digital revolution in firms. First, tracing the impact that digitized enterprise systems have had on many key business processes and the opportunity this investment has brought. Secondly, understanding the value consumer data has for business, as well as where to find and leverage online and mobile enabled data. Additionally, making sense of the Internet of Everything and its now trillion-dollar share of the industry. Finally, addressing AI, machine learning, and analytics which are powering the fourth industrial revolution. Coursework will cover emerging opportunities for new business models, including forthcoming advances in self-driving cars, algorithmic social processes such as online dating and commerce, and genetically personalized medicine.
The above trends have made the strategic management of digital processes a complex, but potentially differentiating, core business capability. This course will help you develop an understanding of these trends and the ability to analyze the strategic aspects of digital transformation. Upon completion, you'll have a better grasp of how your own business can thrive during the disruption, transformation, and innovation of an increasingly digital world.
- Vice Presidents
- High-Level Strategic Leaders
- Understand how to develop a yin-yang efficiency-innovation based digital strategy
- Develop an understanding of digital transformation
- Spot digital-revolution induced industry disruption
- Learn how to cope with digital disruption by changing your product strategies to platform strategies
- Demystify AI, analytics and machine learning for creating business value
- Address algorithmic bias to enhance the cause of diversity, equity and inclusiveness
Additional Course Details
Digital Transformation of an Incumbent
DEI Challenges with AI