Cybersecurity Leadership for Non-Technical Executives
Help your company thwart and effectively respond to cyber attacks.
About This Program
To learn more about this program, download a brochure or reach out to Carol Roecklein at email@example.com or at (612) 625-5412.
Technology has fundamentally transformed the way we do business, allowing companies to drive profitability and information management. As the value of data has increased, so has the need to build processes and infrastructure to protect that data. Understanding, preventing, and managing these new cyber risks is now paramount to firms' ongoing viability. However, IT leaders cannot successfully mitigate cyber risks on their own--for solutions to be effective at an enterprise level, business leaders also must actively engage in the discussions and make informed decisions within their units and functions.
Functional area and enterprise-wise leaders who manage or oversee systems (e.g. financial, marketing, supply chain) and need to understand the security risks associated with their current and future systems--including integrations with other systems.
*Please note that this course is not intended for architects or developers of security solutions.
- Explore how cybersecurity is more than an IT issue and impacts enterprise-wide risk management
- Complete a risk assessment and utilize the results to set priorities and align initiatives across teams
- Identify vulnerabilities in your existing systems and prepare for potential integration with emerging technologies like IoT and blockchain
- Engage with security experts to determine the right level of security solutions needed for your services
- Learn the language of cybersecurity as well as the range of security threats and defense solutions to increase collaboration with technical partners
- Understand how simple mistakes can lead to significant loss of enterprise value (people are often the weakest link in cybersecurity--not technology)
- Walk away with an action plan for protecting your company's key assets from cybersecurity risks
|Day 2||Day 3|
IT Security - Threats and Risks
|Cryptography-in-Action - Block Chains||Future of Data Security Architecture|
|Risk Assessment and Best Practices||Building Your Cybersecurity Plan|
|Panel - Reimagining Corporate Cybersecurity|