Creating High-Performance Teams
Drive performance, maintain a highly-effective work culture, and build leadership capabilities to meet future business needs. You’ll gain a systemic view of your organization and the tools and leadership practices to implement best practices for creating a productive climate.
This course runs every fall.
About This Program
Learn to manage and lead your workforce in today's dynamic, high-octane environment. Uncover ways to exert influence as a team leader, increase performance across your organization, and support the achievement of business objectives with the guidance of our seasoned faculty. Drive performance, maintain a highly-effective work culture, and build leadership capabilities to meet future business needs.
To learn more about this program, download the brochure or reach out to Carol Roecklein at email@example.com or at (612) 625-5412.
Schedule subject to change.
This program is designed for mid-level to senior executives who are responsible for improving the performance of their company’s employees. Typical titles include director, supervisor, manager, group leader, or team leader. Anyone responsible for organizational change, or coaching and supporting people would benefit from this program.
- Identify and leverage your competencies to become a more effective manager
- Develop and coach teams to achieve their full potential as high-performance work units
- Influence fast moving, complex organizations at the individual, team, and complex system levels
- Effectively implement change throughout an organization
- Build the critical leadership skills needed to set a motivational environment