Securing Intellectual Property
This 90-minute session will provide an overview of intellectual property and discuss procedures for cost-effectively securing IP assets.
- Overview of key intellectual property categories
- Patent basics
- Trade secret, trademark, and copyright basics
- Advanced patent topics:
- Provisional patent applications
- International patent applications
- Freedom to operate
- Introduction to patent trademark research resources
Attorneys from Fish & Richardson will share their advice and experience from a broad range of technology-related businesses.