At the Carlson School, your career development begins the first day of classes. We have designed career development services to support you every step of the way. A combination of exploration, skill-building, and real-life experiences will prepare you for a rewarding career that maximizes your strengths, passions, and areas of interest.
We also have an Undergraduate Business Career Center (UBCC), dedicated to providing skill development, career discovery, and employment services. Our experienced team offers a wide range of student services, including career coaching, workshops, mock interviews, networking events, and access to a powerful web-based job search tool.
Exploring Career Services
At the Carlson School, we have everything you need to find the perfect career, including:
- A dedicated undergraduate business career center with a focus on individualized career coaching
- A required career skills course for sophomores
- An online job and internship system accessible only to business students
- 22 on-site interview rooms
- Mock interviews, workshops, and more
We make it easy for you to get connected to the Twin Cities and beyond:
- Interview with the hundreds of companies that recruit Carlson School students every year
- Network within the Twin Cities—one of the nation's top Fortune 500 communities
- Access thousands of alumni contacts from all over the world through our alumni database
- Join organized career treks to New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and more
Discovering Your Career
Whether you are uncertain about your career or already know exactly what you want to do, our team in the Undergraduate Business Career Center is here to help. Read about typical career paths students pursue for each of our 10 majors.