Come Visit the Carlson School's MS in Finance Program (Virtually!)
MSF Virtual Visit Day
The Carlson School's MS in Finance Program (MSF) program would like to invite you to join us virtually for an exciting event designed to showcase life in the MSF program, the Twin Cities, and our Carlson School community. We welcome anyone interested in and applying to the Carlson School’s MSF program to attend this event. Through a variety of interactions with MSF students, faculty, and staff, we will offer an exclusive look at our MSF program. We welcome students of all backgrounds to attend!
Friday, November 13, 2020
9:00 AM -10:30 AM Central Time
Details and event link will be sent directly to registrants.
- Learn about our top ranked, STEM-designated MSF program curriculum.
- Find out more about the Carlson Funds Enterprise and students’ work with over $45 million of real investment money for real clients.
- Discover the benefits of our CFA Affiliation.
- Learn more about MSF career outcomes and how our Graduate Business Career Center assists students with their career search.
- Gain insight into student and academic life from current MSF students.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.