Come Visit the Carlson School's MS in Business Analytics Program
MSBA Spring Visit Day
The Carlson School MS in Business Analytics (MSBA) program would like to invite you to campus for an exciting event designed to showcase life in the MSBA program, the Twin Cities, and our Carlson School community. Through a variety of interactions with MSBA students, faculty, and staff, we will offer an exclusive look at our MSBA program. We hope to see you there!
Friday, March 20, 2020
Carlson School of Management (CSOM)
321 19th Ave S, #2-260Z (2nd Fl., Executive Suite)
Minneapolis, MN 55455
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM Check-In
3:00 PM - 5:30 PM MSBA Visit Day
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM MSBA Social with Current Students (Optional)
Please RSVP by Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Learn more about our top-ranked MSBA program curriculum.
- Attend an MSBA Master Class with one of the Carlson School’s prestigious faculty members.
- Find out more about Carlson Analytics Lab and students’ work on real analytics projects for real clients.
- Discover more about MSBA career outcomes and how the Graduate Business Career Center assists students with their career search.
- Gain insight into student and academic life from current MSBA students.
- Meet up for Social Hour with our current MSBA students.
There are a limited number of $200 flight stipends available for those traveling from outside Minnesota. Please complete the registration form if you are interested in learning about the flight stipend.
REGISTER NOWPlease RSVP by Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The Carlson MSBA
Highly ranked & STEM-designated Master's in Business Analytics
of 2015, 2016, and 2018 grads received job offers following graduation
QS World University Ranking for U.S. master's in business analytics (2020)
U.S. News and World Report 2020 ranking for management information systems specialty