Part Time MBA
Applicants have the opportunity to be evaluated for up to 9 credits of course waivers upon enrollment into our Part-Time MBA program. All admitted applicants will go through an automatic course waiver review process at the point of admission.
The following criteria must be met for a Part-Time MBA core course to be waived:
- Two undergraduate courses OR one graduate level course in a core course area. (Only one undergraduate course is required to waive the managerial accounting core course.)
- Classes must have been taken at an AACSB accredited international institution or a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- The most recent of the two courses must be completed within five years of the first term of enrollment in the Part-Time MBA.
- A grade of B or better must be earned in a course used for course waiver consideration.
- Active CPA is waived from MBA 6030
- Active CMA is waived from MBA 6035