The Carlson School’s position in the heart of Minneapolis grants Online MBA students access to a vibrant, diverse, and global business community. These companies recruit graduates, engage with students, and ensure the School’s degree programs are relevant to today’s business landscape.
Through experiential learning opportunities, course assignments, and virtual career services, you’ll leverage the Carlson School’s corporate connections.
Graduate Business Career Center Resources
The Graduate Business Career Center prepares MBA students for successful job searches and connects students to top companies across the world.
Student Career Resources
- Career counseling
- Career tests
- Mock interviews
- Job search tools
- Networking events
- Resume reviews
- Career fairs
- Negotiation strategies
Connect to a Thriving Business Community
- The Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area is home to 19 Fortune 500 companies
- Minnesota is one of the nation’s leading financial centers, offering banking, insurance, securities, and investment services from some of the most stable and trusted institutions in the country
- A healthcare industry hub, Minnesota is home to thousands of healthcare organizations and more than 500 FDA-approved medical technology manufacturers
- In 2015, Minnesota was named the fast-growing state for technology jobs in the United States
- The clean energy landscape is growing rapidly in Minnesota: the number of clean energy businesses has increased 122 percent since 2000
- The Carlson network can be found in corporations of all sizes, non-profits, and entrepreneurial business communities.
There were a few classes in particular where I felt like I could directly apply lessons. And that was noticeable in how I felt about my career... I gained confidence.