The Global Medical Industry MBA program is for professionals with 3+ years of work experience with a strong background in management. Applications are carefully considered and enrollment is limited to the strongest candidates who show commitment to the academic rigor of the program.
- Completed online Global MIMBA application
- Current resume or CV
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- 3-5 years of full-time work experience
- Two professional recommendations
- Video essay
- Written personal statement that addresses on of the following questions:
- Based on your experience in the field, what do you think the products of the medical technology industry will be in ten years, and what will your role be in that industry?
- How do you plan on making an impact in the medical industry?
Click HERE to view/download a PDF document with instructions for filling out the Global MIMBA application.
|Round||Submission Completion Deadlines|
|Round 1||June 1, 2021|
|Round 2||July 1, 2021|
Global Medical Industry MBA applicants will receive their admission decision after their submitted and completed applications are received by the admission committee. A completed and submitted application requires that all materials have been received by the admissions committee through the application portal, unless otherwise directed. This includes transcripts, resumes or CVs, recommendations, and your personal video. You will receive communication through the application portal when your application is received and marked as complete. Admitted candidates will receive additional information via email with instructions on how to proceed.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org