MBA candidates have indicated that attending an MBA class was one of the most useful experiences towards assessing the importance of pursuing an MBA degree and choosing the right program. Candidates attending a Carlson MBA class visit left with an in-depth preview of MBA course material and an understanding of how the Carlson MBA program can be a part of their professional development.
Whether you’re just starting to explore the MBA program to determine if it is the right fit for you, or you’ve already submitted your application and are anxious to get started, we highly encourage you to visit class.
During the visit you will:
- Experience first-hand the quality of instruction from our faculty
- Witness the collaborative classroom environment and rich discussion
- Meet and attend a class with a current student host
- Begin building your network with current students in the program
When to Visit
Executive MBA class visits are available during the fall and spring semesters. Classes are offered Friday-Saturday.
A typical visit schedule:
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm Attend lunch with current students
- 12:30 pm Attend one or both classes in session and leave whenever you need to.
If mornings are better, you can arrange to come in and attend the am session anytime between 7:30 am - 11:30 am.
Who Should Visit
Anyone interested in potentially pursuing the MBA are welcome to visit! Whether you are in the initial research of the MBA or have made the determination the degree is the next step in your career path.