The ties you form here—to classmates, faculty, alumni, and staff—will keep you connected to some of the brightest business minds and key executives in the Twin Cities, many Fortune 500 companies, and beyond.
You will participate in activities outside the classroom hosted by academic and professional groups that can help you build networks and learn about specific industries. Diversity and cultural organizations provide a community for students who share similar backgrounds. The Carlson School also offers a variety of social clubs for those students who just want to get out, meet others, and have fun.
Executive MBA Student Council
If you are focused on building leadership skills during your time on campus, the Executive MBA Student Council – a group of 3-4 elected representatives from each cohort – works with the Carlson School to enhance the quality, value, and community of the Executive MBA Program. The Student Council addresses several essential areas:
- Facilitating communication between the Carlson Executive MBA administration and the students at-large
- Serving as a sounding board on possible program enhancements and/or curricular changes
- Supporting the administration in building the brand of the Executive MBA Program
- Organizing students to serve as a resource for current and prospective students
- Promoting engaging and diverse student events and activities
- Serving as a liaison and working collaboratively with the leadership of the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA programs to promote joint activities and events
Contact Executive MBA
- Phone: 612-625-5555