The Carlson School Executive MBA: Your path to a successful career
The Carlson Executive MBA is an investment for life that pays immediate dividends for you and your organization. You'll develop a broad, cross-functional perspective to effectively lead your organization in a changing marketplace.
As a professional pursuing an EMBA degree, you invest significantly in your education and future career. It is essential to understand the return on investment of your EMBA program, both for your personal development and your organization's growth.
- Become more effective in leading and collaborating in teams
- Gain additional tools and confidence in making strategic and creative decisions
- Improve critical thinking skills, confidence, and executive presence
- Communicate better across the organization and at all levels within the organization
- Understand your motivations, strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- Apply knowledge from the classroom to improve outcomes for current projects
- Implement cutting-edge approaches to be a better leader in your organization
- Draw on insights and experience of faculty thought-leaders and your experienced peers to solve business challenges
- Consider the impact of decisions you make on the organization as a whole
- Provide a globalized business mindset
Empowering career growth for Executive MBA students through targeted services and resources
You’ll be assigned a dedicated career coach who’ll help you clarify your professional aspirations, assess your strengths and interests, and prepare you to take steps toward your goals.
Visit the Carlson Business Career Center to learn more about available services and resources.
Take the next step. Apply today.
Applications for Carlson School's Executive MBA are accepted year-round on a rolling basis. Once your application is complete, you'll receive your decision quickly—typically within a week via email, followed by a hard copy in the mail.
- December 31
- May 15 - Priority application deadline for Fall 2023 scholarship consideration
- July 15 - Final priority application deadline