Registration instructions for CIHRCom 2015
Each team is required to pay a $100 registration fee before the first-round case. This is a non-refundable fee. We are using the University of Minnesota ticketing service, which can be a bit confusing on things like this. We have included the following information to help you through the process. If you have any questions about the system please use the contact information on the left side of the page. (Email: email@example.com, Phone: 612- 624-2345)
Thank you for your participation in our case competition – we are excited to have you as part of our 2015 event.
The CIHRCom team
- Use the following link to begin registration: http://z.umn.edu/cihrcom2015
- The first page has basic information about the competition. To complete the registration you will need a credit card for payment and the names and emails of the student team members and the faculty leader. When you are ready to begin click the “register” button.
- On the second page, you will see that the promotional code is already entered.
- Use the dropdown to choose "1" for the number of teams. (You will need to do a separate registration for each team you wish to have participate
- Use the drop down to choose "Gen Adm" on the second list in "Price Zone"
- Then click "continue"
- In the Shopping Cart click the small box next to “section Gen Adm” and then click “continue”
- Click the word “Continue” under the “Continue without signing in” sectiion
- Your contact information
- You will need to choose a contact person. This can be one of the student team members, the faculty leader, or an administrative person.
- Fill out the information
- Do not fill out the username and password, it is not needed
- On the “Delivery Details” page, click the small round button next to “Conference”, then click continue
- On the billing info page
- Choose a credit card type
- Fill out the credit card information
- Fill out the necessary information for the faculty leader and each of the four team members.
- When you are done filling out the information, click the "Buy" button
- That should be the final page of the registration for you. If you have any questions or need any help, please let us know.