Final Round Agenda
Final Gold Round Agenda
The Final Gold Round of the HR Case Competition at the Carlson School of Management will be held Wednesday through Sunday, November 13-17, 2019.
Agenda for 2019 CIHRCom is listed as follows:
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Team arrivals. International participants are especially encouraged to arrive on Wednesday to allow for settling in and adjusting to the time difference.
Thursday, November 14, 2019
- 12:00 p.m. — Official Case Competition check-in at Carlson School of Management (Teams are required to arrive at Carlson by noon, if you can't, please notify competition committee by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 12:30 p.m. — 4:30 p.m Company tour to our Lead Sponsor, UnitedHealth Group
- 5:30 p.m. — CIHRCom opening dinner. Welcome to participants, dinner, and rules review.
Friday, November 15, 2019
- 7:30 a.m. — Breakfast available in Base Camp
- 8:00 a.m. — Official written case distributed to all teams
- 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. — Teams work on the case
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. — Scheduled times for teams to ask clarifying questions about the case
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. — Teams work on the case / lunch available in Base Camp at 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. — Designated time for coaching with advisors
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. — Time for teams to ask UnitedHealth Group case questions
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. — Teams work on the case
- 6:00 p.m. — Dinner available in Base Camp and teams draw for presentation times
- 10:00 p.m. — All teams will be required to leave the breakout rooms in the Carlson School. Teams are welcome to continue working in the common spaces of the Carlson building or at their hotel, as long as they comply with all the Rules of the Competition.
- 11:59 p.m. — Deadline for teams to submit the case Powerpoint deck. Teams are welcome to continue working on the presentation past this point, but the deck that is submitted by this deadline is the one that will be used for presenting.
Saturday, November 16, 2019
- 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. — Breakfast available in Base Camp
- 10:30 to 11:00 a.m. — Judges Convene
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon — Team presentations
- 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. — Lunch
- 1:15 to 2:45 p.m. — Team presentations
- 2:45 — Break
- 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. — Team presentations
- 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. — Judges Deliberate
- 5:00 p.m. — Reception
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. — Closing Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. — Awards ceremony, and networking event
Sunday, November 17, 2019
- Teams depart. All teams must check out of their rooms by 12.00 pm (NOON).
Contact Master's in Human Resources
- Email: email@example.com