In a world increasingly defined by a global economy, it's more important than ever for HRIR students to examine business issues in an international context. The Carlson Global Institute offers flexible education abroad programs that can take both full-time and part-time students to other countries for a few weeks or an entire semester.
We have built strategic relationships with corporate partners and leading universities world-wide. Our flexible education abroad programs can take both full-time and part-time students to other countries for a few weeks or an entire semester. An international experience helps you develop a deeper understanding of contemporary business issues, broadens your perspective, and prepares you to make better strategic business decisions.
Global Enrichment (GE) Programs
- Short-term courses of 2–6 weeks in length
- Offered January, May, and Summer
- Taught in English
- Earn up to 8 credits
- Study with Carlson and international faculty
- Available to full-time and part-time MA-HRIR students
- Count toward the related field elective requirements
Global Immersion (GI) Programs
- Semester length
- Top-ranked partner universities around the world
- Offered in English and local language
- Earn 15 credits
- Count toward the related field and HRIR elective requirements