Participating in a case competition provides graduate students from across the globe with an opportunity to practice their acquired skills, deliver actionable solutions to an issue that a global company is currently experiencing while engaging in a friendly competition against their counterparts from all over the world. But this isn't all. There are several other benefits to participating as well as individual prizes for the top 3 teams.
Benefits of Participation
- subsidized travel, fully covered accommodation and food, networking opportunities with a variety of global employers
- all teams will receive certificates of participation in the competition
- all teams will receive various items from sponsors, as well as additional Carlson School gifts
- all teams, will both rounds, will have their resumes distributed to all sponsors
Monetary Awards for the Top Three Teams
Congratulations to all teams for their participation in the Bronze and Gold Rounds of CIHRCom! We are pleased to announce results from the Gold Round held in Minneapolis, MN Nov 9-11, 2017:
First prize - University of Minnesota, United States
- $1,200 + trophy + certificate
Second prize - Yonsei University, South Korea
- $800 + trophy + certificate
Third prize - Sun Yat-Sen University, China
- $400 + trophy + certificate
Note: The monetary amount is the total for all 4 team members. The trophy is intended for the school the team represents, and each team member will receive a certificate of participating in the competition.