Research Centers & Institutes
Carlson's research centers help you meet emerging needs or immediate challenges.
The University of Minnesota is one of America's leading public research land-grant universities. Research by Carlson School faculty continually contributes new knowledge and practices that are directly applied in the business world.
Our research centers provide expertise around specialty areas such as the medical industry, entrepreneurship, cross-sector leadership, global business competencies, social media analytics and more.
Select a research area of interest to learn more:
- Carlson Global Institute
- Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies
- Center for International Business Education & Research
- Center for Integrative Leadership
- Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship
- Institute for Research in Marketing
- Juran Research Center
- Management Information Systems Research Center
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute