Alumni Professional Development
At the Carlson School, we believe learning doesn't end at graduation but takes on a new form in the workplace driven by a continued curiosity of the world. The School offers lifelong learning opportunities through events, conferences, workshops, and access to the latest research in your field.
Carlson School MBA Programs
The Carlson MBA offers access to award-winning faculty and an international network of esteemed alumni, opportunities for global exploration and hands-on projects with real clients, lifelong connections to a diverse and supportive community of peers, and so much more.
No matter your career journey or work situation, there's a top-rated Carlson MBA program to fit your needs and your schedule.
- 1st Tuesday: Convenes Twin Cities professionals to address hot topics in business, management, and leadership.
- The Way We Work: Provides the Twin Cities business community with an opportunity to connect and learn from leading Carlson School faculty.
- HR Tomorrow: The premier professional development event for human resources and labor relations professionals.
- Women's Leadership Conference: A forum for leadership and professional development created to inspire and activate women in the workplace.
- Tech Cities: A forum for professionals, digital thought leaders, and educators to chart the future of Minnesota tech.
Do you need a Carlson School refresher?
Take time away from your desk to learn from world-class faculty and practitioners to enhance your skills in a Carlson Executive Education program. In addition, during your class, you will get to network with industry leaders. Executive Education offers concise, 2-3 day public programs that deliver content guaranteed to help you stay ahead in your career. Plus, all UMN alumni receive a 20% discount on Carlson Executive Education courses.
Are you seeking to train and develop your team? Solve a business challenge?
Partner with Carlson Executive Education to build capabilities and discover fresh strategies to improve your business results. Tap into the Carlson School expertise in three ways:
- Tailored Courses: Tailor an existing program from the Carlson School course catalog
- Custom Programs: Foster your top talent in a dynamic, customized training experience
- Advisory Services: Get one-on-one guidance to address your business’ most urgent challenges and opportunities
University of Minnesota Advanced Careers Initiative
- As a new initiative launching this fall, the University of Minnesota Advanced Careers Initiative (UMAC) aims to bring Baby Boomers back to school. UMAC is an innovative pathway as Boomers transition from career jobs into opportunities for meaningful engagement. It offers a transformative experience for a cohort of fellows seeking both personal renewal and ways to leverage their talents for the common good
- Email: email@example.com