Lost and Found Inquiry Form

The Carlson School mailroom is located on the lower level of the building and serves as the school's Lost and Found. To report or inquire about an item lost in Hanson Hall or the Carlson School buildings (only), please call or fill out the online form below. You will be contacted by email if your item has been recovered.

On a weekly basis (Fridays), items are transferred to the Facilities Management Northwest District Office (57 Heller Hall) which serves the West Bank. Visit their office to inquire about lost items.