Herbert M. Hanson, Jr. Hall is one of the premier undergraduate business facilities in the country.
- Hanson Hall is a 124,000 square foot, four-story building with an atrium
- Nine state-of-the-art classrooms, designed to foster engaged interaction between instructors and students, offer wireless access and the latest in presentation technology
- An expanded Business Career Center features 22 interview rooms, a recruiter lounge, and a classroom space designed specifically for company information sessions
- A new Carlson Undergraduate Program office is also housed in Hanson Hall
- The collaborative student learning center located on the lower level houses a laptop-friendly lab, an IT helpdesk and an undergraduate student lounge
- The building’s architecture was designed by RSP Architects, and the builder-at-large is McGough Companies
Carlson School Video Tour
Get a glimpse inside Carlson School's world-class facilities.
Student Video Tour
Hear from Carlson School students about their favorite places in and around Hanson Hall.