- Bob Buuck (BS’70, MBA’72), Co-founder, American Medical Systems
- Judy Corson (BA’65), Co-founder GfK-CRI; Advisory Board Chair
- Gary Holmes, Founder and President, CSM Corporation
- Terri Krivosha, Partner, Maslon Edelman Borman & Brand
- Joy Lindsay (MBA’99), Co-founder and President, StarTec Investments
- Dan Mallin (MBA’95), Co-founder, Equals 3, Magnet 360 and MN Cup; Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship
- Tom Olson (BS'71), Co-founder, Prime Mortgage Corp.
- Myles Shaver, Professor, CSOM Strategic Management & Organization/Pond Family Chair in the Teaching and Advancement of Free Enterprise Principles
- John Stavig (BS'86), Professional Director, Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship
- Harry Sapienza, Former Academic Director, Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship/Curtis L. Carlson Chair of Entrepreneurship
- Erik Torgerson (BS'88) Senior Advisor, Norwest Equity Partners
- Joel Schleicher (BS'74), Founder, Presidio Network Solutions and Cyber Risk Management
- Roy Wetterstrom (BS’86), Co-founder, Plural, Inc., Undergraduate Director of the Center
- Shaker Zahra, Director, Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship/Robert E. Buuck Chair of Entrepreneurship
Judy Corson Inducted into the Minnesota Women Business Hall of Fame
Judy Corson ('65 BA) chair of the Holmes Center Advisory Board will be inducted into the Minnesota Women Business Hall of Fame on April 24, 2014 along with fellow alum and supporter Jeanne Voigt. Judy is recognized for co-founding Custom Research Inc., the first service business ever to win the Baldrige Quality Award. In September 2010, Judy received the University of Minnesota's highest alumni honor, Outstanding Achievement Award. President Bruininks noted Judy's servant leadership qualities and years of dedicated service to the University and the Twin Cities community.