There are a variety of resources available to support faculty interested in international business curricula and research.
- Wells Fargo Foundation provides grant funds on sustainability issues for University of Minnesota faculty and current PhD students pursuing research on the topic. Details can be found on the Sustainability Research webpage.
- The CIBER network sponsors regularly faculty and professional development opportunities in international business. More details are available on CIBERWEB.
- The annual CIBER Business Language Conference provides a forum for world language educators to discuss pedagogy, current research in the field, and how best to meet the language needs of business practitioners.
- International Business Institute for community college faculty hosted by Michigan State University.
- Professional development programming through the University of Minnesota Institute for Global Studies.
- University of Minnesota tools for internationalizing the curriculum
Please RSVP for the Digital Transformation of Business
Open to MISRC partner companies, all IDS advisory board members, companies sponsoring Carlson Analytics Lab projects, and other industry partners. Please share the invitation with your teams and colleagues within your organization.