Incoming Exchange Program
About Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Home to 17 Fortune 500 companies, top 10 best technology economies, many private firms, and successful small- and medium-sized businesses
- A vibrant arts and culture scene with world-class museums, theaters, performing venues, and major league sports teams in baseball, basketball, American football, and ice hockey
- A public transportation system - including buses and trains - which connects the airport, tourist attractions, downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and the U of M campus
- #1 in quality of life, healthiest state, and safest city
Why the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- An urban campus in a major metropolitan area
- U.S. style college campus with students clubs and Big 10 athletics
- Carlson School faculty rated in the top five for research productivity in marketing among U.S. public research universities
- GLOBE buddy program
- Small classes and access to top-notch faculty
- Small exchange program within a large university
- Week-long "Welcome Program" before the semester to welcome incoming exchange students
Are You Eligible to Come Here?
To study at the Carlson School as an incoming exchange student you must attend one of the Carlson School's partner universities around the world. See the list to see if your school is one of Carlson's partner universities.