Policies & Forms
University of Minnesota Education Abroad Health & Safety Policies
The University of Minnesota requires all students who participate in an education abroad experience, sponsored or endorsed by the University, to read and comply with education abroad policies.
Cancellation from an Education Abroad Program is subject to the established time lines for that program type. Please review the appropriate document below for the information for your specific program.
- Graduate Global Enrichment Cancellation Policy (39.17 KB)
- Undergraduate Global Enrichment Cancellation Policy (39.24 KB)
- Graduate Global Immersion Cancellation Policy (41.43 KB)
- Undergraduate Global Immersion Cancellation Policy (41.31 KB)
- Graduate Global Discovery Cancellation Policy (161.86 KB)
- Undergraduate Global Immersion Internship Cancellation Policy (354.26 KB)