The Carlson Global Institute's Education Abroad offerings are created to meet the needs of Part-time MBA students completing their International Experience.
There are two main program types available for Carlson Part-time MBA students:
- Global Enrichment Programs
- Global Immersion Programs
- Semester-length exchange where students "exchange" places with a student at a partner university. These programs offer courses in English at top-ranked business schools around the world. Language skills may be required for certain locations.
- Partial Semesters, where students take one module of courses in English at top-ranked business schools around the world.
- Summer Programs -three to six weeks, June through August, at some of the same top-ranked business schools as our semester-length programs.
We recommend that students speak with an Education Abroad adviser prior to applying to a program, to discuss program details, financial aid & scholarships, and health & safety. Walk-in advising is available from 1:00-4:00pm Monday-Thursday during the academic year, and by appointment until 5:30pm during the academic year and during summer and academic breaks.