Pricing for Profitable Decision-Making
Carlson professor and noted author Mark Bergen designed our Pricing for Profitable Decision-Making course to help you discover techniques to fight a price war and build strategic pricing capabilities. This three-day course uncovers the same pricing strategy insights that he’s shared with numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Don’t underestimate the impact of this short course. It’s highly-interactive and chock full of case studies, individual readings, and group discussions. You’ll explore conceptual frameworks and practical applications to analyze pricing from an economic and psychological perspective. Using a template for pricing decisions and practical guidance to formulate strategy, you’ll leave this class prepared to identify the most profitable pricing opportunities and determine pricing sensitivities.
After this high-impact class, you’ll be able to:
- build strategic pricing capabilities within your company
- develop methods to identify the most profitable pricing opportunities
- examine current pricing practices with the direction of pricing experts
- effectively fight price wars
Managers and executives responsible for setting, recommending, or approving pricing decisions and pricing policy will benefit immensely from this course. This course is tailored to:
- vice presidents
- marketing, pricing, sales, or finance managers
- market researchers
- brand and business developers