The ability to influence others and communicate persuasively is critical to a leader's effectiveness. Implementing strategy, initiating change, and executing decisions all require the ability to influence, inspire, and shape others' behavior.
You will learn the practical tools to become more powerful and influential in your dealings with coworkers, managers, and partners. Through a mix of lecture, discussion, and experiential exercises, you will master the tools to be able to mobilize entire teams, departments, and organizations.
- Learn how to acquire power
- Lead others even when you lack formal authority
- Manage your team and inter-personal relationships more effectively
- Hone impactful presentation techniques
- Harness the latest scientific evidence to create powerful, ethical, and lasting influence
- Master a practical toolkit for crafting strategic verbal and non-verbal communications
This program is ideal for managers who have mastered technical competencies, but want to improve their leadership and inter-personal skills to become more influential and effective. Middle and upper-level managers in all types of industries and functional areas will benefit by attending. Typical titles include manager, director, and team leader.
Examples of past participant titles:
- American Crystal Sugar Company, CFO
- Boston Scientific, Marketing Manager
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Executive Director of New Business
- Polaris Industries Inc., Senior Purchasing Agent
- Cummins Power Generation, Director, Mobile Generators