Competing Globally: Strategic and Organizational Challenges
Lead beyond your borders. In our Global Strategies course, you’ll uncover the complexities of planning and managing international joint ventures and alliances. Delve into readings, case studies, and group exercises in this two-day course to analyze the best practices of a variety of global corporations and understand your stakeholders, what the market needs, and what your customers want.
Now, it’s more crucial than ever to understand the factors that contribute to a successful global strategy and the pitfalls that lead to failure. Learn alongside executives and managers from around the world, while our esteemed faculty share their global strategy expertise.
We designed this course to help top executives and managers hone their strategic leadership skills. Along with adding value to the business, participants will also gain the ability to evaluate the best practices of global corporations in various industries.
This course is designed for
- vice presidents of global strategy
- business development managers/directors
- directors/vice presidents of international business
- international managers
- international supply chain managers
After this high-impact class, you’ll understand how to:
- formulate a strategy
- execute a strategic plan
- manage global operations
During this interactive class, you’ll discuss the:
- complexities of planning for an international joint venture
- importance of organizational design and structure
- intricacies of managing an international joint venture