|Program Dates||Program days||Program times||Cost|
|September 14, 2015 to September 18, 2015||Monday - Friday days||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||
|February 1, 2016 to February 5, 2016||Monday - Friday days||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||
|April 25, 2016 to May 25, 2016||Monday and Wednesday evening||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||
You know your field inside and out, but you’ve got to diversify to thrive. Learn how to collaborate more effectively with coworkers and develop better relationships with clients, customers, and suppliers. Delve into MBA Essentials to learn to build and lead teams, get a better grasp on financial accounting, and develop business strategies.
Choose our evening program that meets twice a week for five weeks, or opt for our day program that meets during the day every day for one week. No matter which one you choose, you’ll be engaged in discussions that tackle the practical issues and challenges associated with each functional area and apply them to issues of firm strategy and competitiveness.
There aren’t any graded assignments or exams, but readings, case studies, exercises, and related homework make the course an immersive experience. Upon completion of this non-credit course, you’ll receive an MBA Essentials Certificate and have a solid foundation to pursue an MBA if you choose.
After this high-impact class, you’ll
- Become more effective in day-to-day operations
- Make better informed decisions
- Acquire an overview of basic business concepts, language, and practice
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues and senior management
This course is designed for:
- Career changers and job seekers
- Potential MBA students
- Newly-appointed managers and leaders from non-business fields
- Functional managers who need a broader understanding of basic business concepts