Global Strategic Alliances
In our two-day Global Strategic Alliances course, you’ll discover attributes of successful alliances and discuss how to identify great partners and align your goals. In contemporary business, alliances are a strategic response to the forces of globalization, deregulation, technological change, and time-to-market concerns. Now, it’s more crucial than ever to understand the factors that contribute to a successful strategic alliance and the pitfalls that lead to failure.
After this high-impact class, you’ll understand
- the elements of negotiating, structuring, and managing alliances
- how to create successful, value-creating strategic alliances
- how to work internationally in cross-border alliances
We designed this course to help top executives develop and execute strategic alliances to give their company a competitive advantage, while delivering strong financial results. Along with adding value to the business, participants will also gain the ability to evaluate the strength of potential partners.
This course is designed for:
- vice presidents of global strategy
- business development managers/directors
- directors/vice presidents of international business
- international managers
- legal or accounting professional engaged with firms involved in a strategic alliance