Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Attend on online Finance for Non-Financial Managers WebEx Information Session
Tuesday, December 1, 11:30-noon / REGISTER
Creating and maintaining shareholder value is a key focus in today's business. In addition, as practitioners, it is critical that people understand how finance works within their organization from the investment and expense side of the equation. It is critical that people are able to understand how finance can be used as a tool to manage and run the business in order to use it to their advantage and a key strategic driver of the organization.
The goal of the Finance for Non-Financial Managers program is to provide leaders and decision-makers who do not possess a strong grounding in finance, an understanding of how money works inside their organization and how money can be used in making decisions. This program is filled with instruction and case studies and topped off with a financial simulation to ensure participants practice their new-found knowledge.
Upon completion of this program, participants will gain critical skills in financial fundamentals and have the ability to understand how money flows within their organization, as well as communicate implications with more confidence to drive business results.
● Read, understand and interpret financial statements
- Make decisions using capital budgeting
- Identify the business impact of changes in cash flow
- Apply value creation principles
- Understand financial metrics used by stakeholders to evaluate the health of the organization
- Executives who make or contribute to decisions with significant financial implications
- Managers with profit-and-loss responsibility in marketing, operations, human resources, engineering and other nonfinancial areas
Note: No background in finance required
From the Instructor
If you select only one development opportunity to invest in this year, this class is the one to pick. The content is relevant, the instructors are exceptional, and the hands-on approach provides immediate application. I highly recommend it.”