Creating a High Performance Organization
Enroll in our three-day Creating a High-Performance Organization course to learn to manage and lead your workforce in this evermore common, high octane environment.
Uncover ways to exert influence as a team leader, increase performance across your organization, and support the achievement of business objectives with the guidance of our seasoned faculty. Drive performance, maintain a highly-effective work culture, and build leadership capabilities to meet future business needs in this dynamic course.
You’ll gain a systemic view of your organization and the tools and leadership practices to implement best practices for creating a productive climate. Nuclear Organizational Effectiveness manager, Jeff Stafford, found this course to be “thought provoking, challenging, and fun with world-class speakers that make this course a great addition to your leadership portfolio.” Our faculty bring real-world experience into each discussion to prepare you to assess the needs of your work environment. Get ready to rev your company’s engine with what Twila Jensen, Financial Director of U of M Medical School, describes as, “...an exceptional course that covers a lot of ground in a short time.”
- Identify and leverage your competencies to become a more effective manager
- Develop and coach teams to achieve their full potential as high-performance work units
- Influence fast moving, complex organizations at the individual, team, and complex system levels
- Effectively implement change throughout an organization
- Build the critical leadership skills needed to set a motivational environment
This program is designed for mid-level to senior executives who are responsible for improving the performance of their company’s employees. Typical titles include director, supervisor, manager, group leader, or team leader. Anyone responsible for organizational change, or coaching and supporting people would benefit from this program.