Authentic Leadership Development
In today's uncertain climate, the success of a company is determined by the ability of its key executives to lead with courage, authenticity, and purpose. This program explores both the personal depths and dimensions of authentic leadership.
Offering constructive practices for personal and organizational contribution, you will gain a better understanding of the ultimate leadership task: self-leadership. You will master your character as a leader in a more authentic and purpose-filled way and be prepared to offer authentic leadership to both your company and community. The instructional approach provides a mix of lecture, discussion, and experiential exercises.
- Understand the core purposes and types of leadership
- Serve others through coaching, deep listening, and clear expression
- Learn to coach for peak performance
- Create and identify coaching practices that lead to powerful results
- Practice leadership coaching skills and apply them in tough situations
This executive program is designed for managers who strive to build a robust, enduring organization that makes a significant and positive difference for all critical stakeholders (owners, customers, employees, and communities). Typical titles include vice president, director, manager, consultant, and learning or OD professional.