|February 13-17, 2016||Monday - Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||$4,200|
You know your field inside and out, but you've got to diversify to thrive. Learn how to collaborate more effectively with coworkers and develop better relationships with client, customers, and suppliers. Delve into MBA Essentials to learn to build and lead teams, get a better grasp on financial accounting, and develop business strategies.
For five consecutive days, you’ll be engaged in discussions that tackle the practical issues and challenges associated with each functional business area and apply them to issues of firm strategy and competitiveness. There are no graded assignments or exams, but readings, case studies, and simulations, to make this an immersive, learning experience. Upon completion of this non-credit course, you’ll receive an MBA Essentials Certificate and be well on your way to enhancing your business acumen in order to drive business results.
- Become more effective in day-to-day operations
- Make better informed decisions
- Acquire an overview of basic business concepts, language, and practice, including marketing, operations, supply chain, finance, and leadership
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues and senior management
This course is designed for:
- Directors and Managers who seek to refine their business acumen
- Career switchers who need to enhance their skills
- Technically-trained leaders who seek to enhance their business knowledge
- Potential MBA students
The content and manner in which it was delivered was amazing. This course has helped me develop my business acumen more than I ever expected. The tools I will take back with me will have an immediate impact on my capabilities at work. I wish I had taken it sooner!"
Sr. Manager, Education Services