Leading Transformational Change
Flip the Odds in Your Favor
|March 7 - 9, 2017||Tuesday-Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||$4,350|
Leading a major change initiative, whether cutting costs, managing through a crisis, or making good great, can be the defining point of a career. But according to McKinsey, only 30% of change initiatives succeed, equating to high risk for the individuals and organizations involved.
Learn a new change mindset, adopt a conscious approach, and discover tools fit for the challenge – to flip the probability of success for a current or upcoming major initiative.
Senior leaders will increase their ability to:
- Successfully plan, execute, and sustain significant change initiatives
- Avoid common change-related pitfalls and missteps
- Establish leadership credibility in times of transition
- Remain visible and actively drive change throughout the change initiative
- Cultivate an organization that embraces change
Leaders across all functional areas (e.g., marketing, finance, information systems, operations, HR), with P & L or significant project/functional responsibility.